Monday, August 17, 2009

An Old Dog Doing New Tricks

Good Morning...a very cool night...I have a day off to do all the things that I should have done during the last week.

Cole came over and set me up with this blog and now I have to figure out how to use it.
Jenn, Cole and I are going to Utah for Ainslie's baptism, which will be on September 5th. Getting too old for all this travelin'.
Still absolutely no rain (one a.m. about 10 min.) and not even a thunder storm or anything like monsoon............LUV La Bella Helene

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Granny. I can't believe that Ainslie is 8 already. I am adding you to my blog list and will start to follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Granny! We will definitely add your blog to our list to check out. You can find ours at www.peytonnicole.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete